Our Top 10 Paleo Dinners That Take Less Than 25 Minutes!
You’ve been at work all day, played with the kids and gone for a 30 minute run, so the last thing you want to think about is making dinner, right? We’ve all been there, coming home late from a hard days’ work and having to think about and actually cook a meal, sometimes it can seem like the most daunting task in the world. And it can get even more excruciatingly painful when you’re on the Paleo diet, as you can’t just scoff down a McDonalds on your way home! This is exactly why we’ve devised a list of our top 10 Paleo dinners that take 25 minutes or less to cook! Get home, pick something from this list, have it made in literally 25 minutes and spend the rest of the evening with your feet up in front of the TV. Do evenings get any better than that?
1. Orange Chicken With Almond Pilaf
2. Pepper Steak With Smashed Cauliflower
3. Almond Crusted Chicken With Crunchy Kale Salad
4. Pan-Seared Moroccan Flounder with Grated Broccoli
5. Baked Tilapia with Avocado-Mango Salsa
6. Cilantro Chicken with Spicy Zucchini Noodles
7. Squash Noodles With Pesto
8. Quick Mince And Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry
9. Pad Thai Gai
10. Garlic Chilli Prawns with Zucchini
If you liked these recipes, you’ll absolutely love our downloadable and printable version that contains even more recipes that take less than 25 minutes to make! Oh and also, you’ll receive our julienne peeler for FREE to help make these meals even easier!
About The Author:
Eddy Barrett is a Paleo enthusiast and the founder of PrimalPaleo.com. He loves sharing hacks, tips and tricks that make the Paleo lifestyle easier!